Terms and Conditions:-
i) Accuracy and Availability
- Dog Training Supplies has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described.
- Whilst the company has endeavoured to describe each item in clear and definitive terms and every reasonable care has been to ensure these descriptions are accurate there may be slight discrepancies between item descriptions and the product provided. Resultantly, Dog Training Supplies cannot be held responsible for discrepancies either real or perceived.
- Moreover, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- All prices are displayed in UK pound sterling, inclusive of VAT and are subject to change without any notice period.
- Every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that the pricing of each item on this website is correct and corresponds to a current item. However, in the event of a typographical error in pricing information or an error in pricing from a supplier company Dog Training Supplies retains the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price regardless of confirmation of an order. If the chosen card used for payment has already been charged and the company subsequently cancel the order a credit of this incorrect price will be issued to the card at the first possible opportunity.
- Packaging may vary from that shown.
- The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dog Training Supplies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, and shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
ii) Delivery and Delays
- If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.- Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot be refunded.
- We aim to dispatch goods within 2-4 working days. If the goods are not in stock we will notify you immediately and inform you of the expected delivery date.
- While we endeavour to deliver all items as quickly as possible we are reliant on third party couriers and therefore cannot be held liable for any delays and/or loss caused by the delay.
- Occasionally, the supply of your products may be delayed for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or unforeseen increases in demand. In this case, we will make every effort to notify you as quickly as possible and ensure you are kept informed regarding your order.
- Dog Training Supplies makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Dog Training Supplies shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Dog Training Supplies shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we carry out random security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed.
- Dog Training Supplies does not store your credit or debit card information on any of our systems. Your payment details are taken via Paypal which is encrypted and this information is not passed to us. This web store has taken many steps to ensure your security by utilising the highest levels of encryption security including a 3D secure check for added security.
- Dog Training Supplies is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We will ensure that any information we obtain and use will always be held, used and transferred in compliance with all applicable data protection rules.
- We store individual records for use only by Dog Training Supplies's own database and do not share or sell this information with any third parties.
- We do collate statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information.
- You may opt out of the various uses of your personal information at any time, even if you have previously given your consent for us to use them.
- info@Dogtrainingsupplies.co.uk or contact us directly on the following address:
4 Ryefield Close, Eastbourne, E Sussex, BN21 2XJ.
- Any complaints will be dealt with as swiftly and effectively as possible, and we will attempt to uphold ongoing correspondence while the matter is under consideration.
- Dog Training Supplies reserves the right to alter without any notice period the content and prices found on this website. All items found on the website are subject to availability and although efforts will be made to ensure no stock discrepancies occur in the event of such an occurrence the full cost of the item will be refunded to the card used for the purchase.
- Dog Training Supplies assumes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage arising from the use or access to this website.